Monday 9 January 2017

3D Modelling Hand in


Project 1 Assignment 1 - Still Life






















Here are the four rendered images of the still life assignment;
































Here is my rendition of one of the reference photos for the still life;























Project 1 Assignment 2 - Landscapes

Here are the four rendered images of the Landscape assignment;
























Here is my rendition of the reference photo for the landscapes;












































Project 1 Assignment 3 - Character Design

I started this assignment by looking at different renditions of the Mythological Minotaur and wrote down some of the defining aspects. I then went off and thought of how I could change the stereotype but without moving too far from what a minotaur is expected to look like.

After making the list I then went on to do some doodles in preparation for my 3d model;




























Here I drew some more artistic drawings of what I imagined my Minotaur to look like. After this I did a sketch in my sketchbook for a concept I drew up in photoshop (which you can see the process of below.)




He I tried to draw up a model sheet of my character which I imported into Maya to help me with my modeling.

 























Here are the 4 Images of my 3d modeled character and the link to the Turntable of the character on Vimeo;





























Turntable Link - https://vimeo.com/199326347

No comments:

Post a Comment